Must have experience in commercial property, construction loans, bridging finance analysis.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The credit analyst works as part of a small nimble team in an entrepreneurial environment to source, investigate, analyse, approve, & settle loan applications for construction and bridging loans, secured by Australian real estate.
The role concentrates on borrower credit risk, property market, and construction project analysis for a well-established, respected and growing finance company.
You will need to:
- Understand all parts of the commercial and property loan origination cycle, including bridging finance.
- Prepare transaction due diligence for bridging and construction loans.
- Review and analyse valuation and quantity surveying reports.
- Prepare credit and investment submissions to the Credit Committee for approval.
- Create cashflow models, undertake financial modelling and project feasibility analytics.
- Review and analyse requests for drawdowns and additional funding
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including property valuers, quantity surveyors, solicitors, etc.
- Contribute to improvements in the Credit process and systems related to lending risks.
Opportunity for the right person to move up quickly.