- 41% of organisations say it costs at least $25,000, according to CareerBuilder
- 25% said it lost them $50,000
- 22% said it had a negative impact on clients, found Robert Half International
- Managers spend 17% of their time (almost a day a week) managing poorly performing employees.
- Only you can value the cost on the reputation of your organisation
- and the morale of other employees and clients!
Find out how to reduce the risk of a bad hire – in the short 20 second video below – by transforming your recruiting with SUPER Recruiters.