What are the seven greatest issues our industry faces this year?
Our research has just identified several notable trends:
- 77% of respondents expect this year will be better for them and their organisation compared to last year.
- Organisations are concerned about volatile markets and market returns, digital disruption and increasing competition – as well as the affects of Donald Trump.
- Major risks were identified as reputation damage and cyber crime.
- Some 75% of organisations don’t have clarity on how to best address digital disruption.
- Few asset allocators have determined what will likely be the best-performing asset classes during the Trump era – though expect it will have something to do with infrastructure.
- 50% of the industry expects to hire more people this year – particularly in sales and marketing with modest increases in administration and support staff.
- The top employee challenges are considered to be cultural fit and helping employees keep up with the pace of change.
Find out more here.